In the process of wallpaper paving, many people believe weighed against parquet wallpaper, plain wallpaper is very simple and more convenient to use without mosaic. It turns out that simple wallpapers are simple and easy to lay out because they have no patterns, however the relative stitching requirements are more stringent. Plain colors, specifically darker plain shades, are relatively more susceptible to seam problems. If the simple wallpaper has a seam phenomenon, what is the explanation for judging the seam? After that take the right approach.
1. There exists a gap
If the seam is seen at 1.5m on the front side, there is absolutely no color difference in the wallpaper. Is it serious to deal with the seams during building? Most of the factors behind the seams are caused by Original Wallpaper construction problems.
1. If the wallpaper is definitely a rubberized wallpaper, you can wet the seam with a wet towel, open the wallpaper glue, carefully pry open the wallpaper, and utilize the wallpaper softener to soften the wallpaper to stretch the wallpaper and fix the seams.
2. If it is a pure paper wallpaper or a non-woven wallpaper, there is nearly no stretchability, so it cannot be repaired by the above method. The base could be shaded with a paint-coated seam that’s very similar in color to the wallpaper.
2.Yin and Yang
If there is obviously zero overall feeling between your wallpaper strips at 1.5m on leading aspect, the seams of the wallpapers are handled well at close distances, and there is absolutely no apparent seam phenomenon. It appears that the wallpaper looks like a color difference, and the color difference at the seam is certainly relative to the obvious law of deep-shallow-deep-light or shallow-deep-shallow-deep, which might be due to the yin and yang.
Find the label of the wallpaper and see if there is an alternate label at the top and bottom level of the label – ↑↓.
1. If there is, it requires to end up being alternately pasted according to the logo, ie: shallow-shallow-deep-deep relative to avoid the phenomenon of yin and yang.
2. If there is no logo, it really is caused by the product quality issue of the wallpaper. There is absolutely no solution in fact it is necessary to react to the wallpaper sales workplace.
3 white side
If the bottom paper is available to be slightly longer when the dark wallpaper is constructed, you will have a white edge at the seam following the construction. The gap is normally clearly visible far away of 1 1.5 m from leading of the wall.
1. Because the wallpaper is not constructed with plain wallpaper, the seam could be treated by the technique of edging.
2. If the wallpaper has been constructed, it can be utilized in the same color as the wallpaper. (This is a versatile method)
4 overflow glue
The plain wallpaper isn’t easy to erase after overflowing with glue, and there are residual rubberized marks after rubbing.
1. When constructing, make sure to check on whether there can be an “along alternate” construction tag on the wallpaper label. If there is this logo design, the wallpaper ought to be positively and negatively posted. When there is still a positive and negative surface phenomenon, you can test normal stickers again.
2, plain color nonwoven wallpaper construction should stay away from spilling glue, avoid wiping, after the wiping strength is definitely large, it may leave traces. If you are unfortunate more than enough to spill the glue, you should clean the spilled glue in the smallest range, and the softer color of the simple wallpaper should be gentle.
3, rubber surface ordinary wallpaper, the initial wallpaper paste for around 30 minutes must focus on check if the seams of the wallpaper possess offset printing. When there is offset printing, it implies that the rubberized wallpaper can’t overflow, and the glue will leave traces.