1. Select an inconspicuous corner at the top of the wall and utilize the tip of the utility knife to pick up the wallpaper.
2. Try to be near to the wall, pinch the part of the wallpaper, and make an effort to take it off from the wall structure. Strip the wallpaper in your direction, which makes it easier to remove the wallpaper. If it’s a peelable wallpaper, the wallpaper will detach from the wall structure as long as you are strenuous and moderate.
Cut and infiltrate
1. Cut the older wallpaper horizontally with a computer program knife, razor blade or wallpaper scraper. Each slit is usually around 20 or 25 cm apart.
2. Apply water or wallpaper remover and wait around a few minutes for the wallpaper to completely saturate.
3. Repeat the same process on another wallpaper strip, then return to the first strip and re-wet it from top to bottom with the formulation.
4. Start stripping the wallpaper with a multi-purpose edging knife with a 8.9 cm wide, movable blade. Beginning with a trim horizontal wallet, the blade is normally positioned under its upper edge and the blade is at an angle of 30 degrees to the horizontal, and the sliding blade scrapes the wetted wallpaper. A wallpaper this is the same width as the squeegee will fall off the blade and roll onto the squeegee as the blade pushes down.
5. Continue steadily to push down until the wallpaper can’t be taken off. If the scraped wallpaper tape breaks, re-infiltrate this region and start to scrape another tape.
It is not simple to peel from the lime old wallpaper. You can lease a steam engine, but you still need to use a wide-blade putty knife to scrape the majority of the wallpaper.
1. Following the water is warm, press the steam plate on the wall structure before wallpaper on the edge of the steam plate becomes dark because of moisture. Start with a strip of paper and gradually peel off the wallpaper from top to bottom.
2. After steaming half of the paper strip, use a nail or a computer program knife to pull up the part of the top of the wallpaper and tear off the wallpaper. If the wallpaper can’t be removed, it can be scraped off with a wall structure scraper. You might want to steam the same region twice or three times to loosen the adhesive for the much longer months of the wallpaper.
For waterproof coatings, cleaning the wall paper glue with Modern Style Wallpapers alcohol does not cause much damage to the wall. Instead, the volatilization of alcoholic beverages can minimize the damage to the wall. But one thing to note is that the concentration of alcohol shouldn’t be too high. Usually, the volatility is definitely too large, and it is easy to make the white wall turn yellow or dark. This is an extremely bad phenomenon.
This method uses physical friction. But because salt is a white crystal, you don’t need to worry about the strange color that the friction brings to the wall structure. In the process of rubbing, you may use white gauze or fabric that can hold salt, pack a small packet of salt, carefully rub, gradually you will find that the glue still left on the wall paper is gradually disappearing, and then stuck in At the top of the fabric, you merely need to rub and stop to eliminate the glue from the gauze. The next thing is not to be said.